Saturday, May 26, 2007

All right... so we all know I'm kinda stupid sometimes... but this... was a big one.

I tried cooking a frozen lasagna last night.... and... of course I can't really read, so I put it at the wrong temperature... for almost an hour and a half... it had 6 minutes left when I figured it out.

Yeah. It was 7 when I figured it out and we were hungry. And I'm BIG retard. Huge.

So I bought him dinner. Cuz I'm a bit retard.

I'm gonna try again tonight... I know that my oven is Fahrenheit now. God, I'm an idiot. He laughed... I just felt really, really stupid. Oh well. It's fine. I just... learned my lesson. Must read way more carefully. Yeah. Anyway... here's a video I enjoyed, but also kinda freaked me out... :P

This guy's awesome by the way...



Haha. I watched it you know... that day I was all upset. Tuesday, I guess. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker