Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oops. Almost a week, eh? I've been kind of busy tending to my injured boyfriend. Whom I've not been all that nice to cuz I miss that mazda. :P... I mean missed. I'm... "over it" now. Except... I dunno. Whatever. I've been a bitch, and he's been one back. Not cool. Anyway.

Jordan got a new car.

I still have a job.

My dog's going into some kind of physiotherapy. Hehehe. He wears a lifejacket and goes in water. His leg got screwed up last year and they did surgery on it twice, but he still won't walk on it. And yeah.

Hmm, what else?...

Oh. I found out today my dad edited another book. The launch is tomorrow. how could I not have known before? good question. I don't know. :P Guess I gotta ask like every seven years, so uh... writing another book? Yeesh. :P Yeah. I'm going to the launch. It's not about anything I'm too terribly interested, but it's stuff he knows. and that's cool... I guess.

Um. Holy crap, I love Medium. :P I think I'm like the only person who watches it though. Heroes is becoming the biggest soap opera ever. It's a little annoying. I really need to go to bed like now, but I must wait for laundry. Sheesh. Umm... hmm.

And I've decided I'm going to stop eating so much. Ever since I started going out with Jordan I gained back that 15 pounds. It's awful. We're both gonna try to lose wait. Yeah, you can do it by yourself buddy. I don't like workout buddies. I like to do that in my basement with my helpful dvd. :P Haha. Oh that woman... anyway, I'm getting into it too much here. Here's a picture of his new car. it's so cute. It and my car are totally gonna be best friends. Oh, and I think Jordan and I are probably going to move in together in September, cuz it's pretty much the most convenient. I dunno. We'll see though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker