Saturday, May 05, 2007

My horoscope today:


And many happy returns! Oh, wait -- it's not your birthday? Then why is there a party going on, and always in your vicinity? Ah, now it becomes clear: Those lucky stars are all just dancing in your sector of the heavens.


It's weird, cuz Amy's going away party is tonight. She's going to Malaysia for a month... yeah same girl I was supposed to go to NZ with... :P But chickened out... yeah. Her. I love her, but ever since I said I changed my mind, we haven't been as good of friends. It sucks. I haven't been a good friend to any of my friends lately, actually.

Like I realize that and I am going to try and fix it. Jessica and I will be good in the summer, cuz she'll come sailing with me... hopefully. She's the only one who knows how. And I'll take Mandy and Ian up... cuz they wanna go back... so... it'll be good. And maybe I'll actually take Wesley sailing this time. :P We didn't last year. Went up a couple times but it was always too windy. :P Haha. Aw...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker