Thursday, April 26, 2007

She emailed me today and said she hired someone with more experience in the printing end of things. Meh. That's cool. I guess. Haha. No, really... I'm good with the job I have now, and I would have felt sooo bad if I had quit already... cuz... yeah. I dunno. It's really not that bad. Plus, I have such little contact with humans... it's great! It really is... I told her I would have been okay with the customer helping end of things, but really... I'm not sure. :P I think she could sense that tooo. haha. I'm a big liar.

I hate interviews. but I'm somewhat relieved I didn't get it. Not ready for that kinda work, just yet I don't think. I dunno. I'm thinking of taking another course... perhaps one for AutoCAD... so it'll actually be true. though i do vaguely remember the program... I mean I took it for four years in high school, it can't all be gone... but... still. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker