Monday, April 30, 2007

Wannabe Mountains

This morning was weird. I woke up... when my alarm went. Strange, yes. But there's more. :P I looked out the window... and the clouds were so dark they looked like mountains. Cuz closer clouds (and puffier and whiter) were moving quickly in front. Dark ones weren't moving like at all... or at least super slow. Anyway.. I went down and got my camera. :P Cuz I was like this is really weird and neat... And it was you know... 5:30 in the morning. So I took pictures. And then I went and told my mom and made her get out of bed to see. She wasn't that impressed. But I was. And that's all that matters. Just so you know, where I live. It's totally flat. With hills... in the south, but I'm not exactly near those. :P






I just realized... if I wanted to be annoying, I could start making my 'a's like this 'å/Å' and my 't's like this '†'. Weird. I'm trying attempting to make Jordan a mixed tape for his car... and then I found Thriller on tape... thinking I'll let him borrow that... cuz... well when I first met him, he told me it was illegal in some countries to not own the Thriller album. I believed him for the tiniest split second. :P Yeah, I'm an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker