Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"No man is worth your tears and the one that is... won't make you cry."

I heard that quote a long, long time ago, but it's stuck with me. And I think about it every time he makes me cry. And I wonder whether this is actually working. Because honestly, I have no idea.


He never listens to me. He thinks he knows what I'm going to say, but in reality, he has no idea.

I don't want to break up with him. Ever. He's going to crack one day though and break up with me. It's going to be great.... except not at all. You know... fuck him. Fuck him in his stupid, know-it-all big giant fat jerky ass. FUCK. Why am I so upset? I don't know.

I forget.

All because I was too quiet, because I didn't want to tell him that I had a pap test today, but was kind of dying to tell him. But not at all. You know? Like... he wants me to tell him everything... or almost... but I can't. It's really none of his business. You know what I mean?

I hate this. I hate it that he won't listen to me. Or that he just won't let me be me. I always have to be happy katy, but he needs to understand I'm more than that. Obviously. He knows I have more dimension, but he just doesn't like them. He can't even put up with them. And if he can't.. then... maybe it's just... I don't know. Not meant to be. He's such an asshole sometimes. Like, really. But I mean, who isn't? I am a gigantic one a lot of the time. But I don't think I make him cry.

But I've decided that I'm not driving him around anymore. If he wants to go out for supper and then split, he can drive his damn self. Especially when gas is at you know, a buck twenty-six a fucking litre. Fuck that shit. Fuck it big time. GAWD.

I'm so fucking frustrated and I hate it. I hate how he just... I dunno.

I guess I want him to just sit back and take everything I throw. I should have known no one would put up with that. It's ridiculous to even think that. But... again... it's me. Katy the almighty moron of life.

I think we both just need more sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

Of course I don't know anything, but it sounds like you should take a break. Spend time apart and find yourself. You seem to be forgetting who you are. Relationships shouldn't make you this upset, they should make you more happy.

If it were me, I wouldn't stay in the relationship if I was this way, but again, thats just me. And I don't know the whole story, or even half of it.

May 22, 2007 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker