Sunday, April 22, 2007

Omg, almost a week. I'm a jerk.

Anyway...

She must have liked what she saw, or had few applicants... I have an interview on wednesday. I spent the weekend buying new clothes. With the help of my fashionable boyfriend Jordan. :P I hate that. :P Haha. Although, reaffirmation is nice when you're not sure if pants look good on you or not... bleh. Hate pants shopping. Shirt shopping I'm okay at... not pants though. Anyway... spent a lot of money. But that's okay, cuz I have a job... that pays me! It's super. :P

But yeah... when I look at the thing I posted in my last entry I'm all... wow... I'm kinda good. :P I should do more shit like that and build an even better portfolio. Meh. I really want that job. Sigh.

I framed two more calendar pictures. They're old movie posters. They look really good. I have too many pictures.

I want to move out. In with Jordan. Pretty badly, actually. My mother turned her nose up at pretty much everything I bought... But it doesn't matter what she thinks. But... it's annoying. She's just jealous at my youngness. :P er... youth.

Haha.

Whatevah. Shower time, and then bed time. So freakin' tired. :(

but first. Jordan's trying to convince me to buy a 42 inch plasma tv on sale at where else... wal mart. :P I hate how he can talk me into almost anything... it sucks. :P I've always been that way... with pretty much everyone. I try to make people happy. And hopefully I'll never go broke because of it. :P By the way, the tv would be staying at his house. But I would own it... so if we ever did break up (god forbid, haha)... it'd still be mine. Obviously. Just like with the tv he has in his house now. Still hasn't paid me back. He will. he will. I'm letting him build up his money first. He did just move... But yeah. Shower. cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

Good luck getting those things back when the time comes. Get it in writing that he will pay you back otherwise you won't. Posession is 9/10s of the law. Then again, I don't know much about Canadian laws. Can't be too different from US I would think tho.

April 30, 2007 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker