Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Victim:







The Murderer (Well... her totaled car at least...):



I'm very glad everyone is okayish. I mean... Jordan has a broken collar bone. Well. cracked. But it will break. Sigh. And his friend Mike... who was driving... has some neck muscle damage and is supposed to wear a neck brace. And yeah. So my boyfriend is out of a car. So... plans to move might have to wait til he get another one. Goddamn it, hey? That car and I had fond memories. there are more pictures... but... it's just so sad. :( I told my dad... he was a little upset... cuz I mean... that car's been in our family for a while. :P But yeah... I didn't go to work today. I am tomorrow though. I should go... do stuff... and junk. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker