Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yeah, overreacting is fun and stuff, but I do it too often. :P

Although my last post was definitely all what I was feeling when I wrote it... I kind of regret some of it. I mean... like... it is true, he doesn't listen to me some of the time. But I love just hanging out with him, you know?...

Maybe you don't... I don't even know. Whatever. Dunno if I'm going to see him tonight or not.

I think that mostly depends on whether my brother is going to be dropping off guitar hero. :P

Fuck, that game is neat. And hard on my fingers. Heh. Ah well...

I have to burn a cd for wesley now, whom I have not talked to much in the past month. And he's leaving for the summer, so I like... wnana... not have him "break up" with me. :P

Anyway... just a note. I will never be able to own or operate a firearm. Because I will bust a cap in so many people's faces, it wouldn't even be funny.

Oh the days go by... still... more slowly than the last.

I had to write too much about the RCMP Heritage Centre today. I kinda wanted to go, but not after Costa Maragos took me on a tour and totally ruined the only thing I might have liked. Aside from the you know, learning stuff... but whatever. Gotta love Costa. And I do. And I'm gonna shut up now. My arm started really hurting at work... and fuck, I need to bring my own earphones in case of a tv transcript. Cuz... ugh, those headphones piss me off. The cord is too short and is on the wrong side. It sucks. Yep. Alright. that's enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker