Friday, May 18, 2007

Damn these damn car commercials and their playing of neat folkish music... which i adore.

Damn them to hell.

Indeed.

Anyway...

So yeah... this one's from a chevy commercial... forget which car. But yeah. It's by Ingrid Michaelson. Called 'The Way I am'. It's so good. And i can't stop listening to it.

It sounds like some other stuff I listen to, but I can't place my finger on it. :P

YAY HOLIDAY MONDAY! So stoked. Going golfing with my dad and brother. Jordan can't come cuz... well he could... but he can't golf anyway cuz of his shoulder... ah, that accident. Yeah. Alrighty... maybe I'll go phone him... before I make myself insane with this song. :P Which'll never happen. Teehee...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Wow alots happened I have to blog more. Hope all is well and you have yourself a great weekend!
Sending hugs your way
Cherlee

May 19, 2007 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker