Friday, February 23, 2007

You are coming to a sad realization... Cancel or allow?

We had a fight today in the car, where I actually fought back and made him realize what a dick he was being. :P

He called me a terrible driver. yeah. I know... and I was like... I like how you always call me mean but when you're being mean it's like you don't know... or something. or it doesn't matter... blah.

And then we had silence. And then I was like, or how when I laughed at you because you didn't get that putt in that dumb video game... and you lashed back at me.

And then... after a couple more minutes of silence I finally thought of what I needed to say. I realize that since we love each other so much you're extra sensitive to everything I say... don't you think it's the same the other way around?

and he was like yeah. And that's why I feel so bad. I feel stupid.

And I was like... damn right. yay me. :P Good times... good times...

We're good now. Great even. :P
"I suppose pouty potato puss is gonna start to cry now." hahaha... oh Corner Gas... :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a smart idea, it is good to get everything out in the open!

I'm proud of you.

February 24, 2007 5:24 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

yeah... thanks. :)

February 25, 2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker