Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I picked up Jordan from work today... and we went searchin' for a wii again. :P No luck. We missed the shipment at toys r us. Damn. ...sigh. Next week. Next tuesday actually.

I'm... really in love with this guy. And... I dunno. It's little things... like when I was leaving he stuck some hershey hugs in my coat pocket when we hugged. I love that I don't notice stuff like that til I get home. heh... I love that he does that.

sigh... :P

I don't know what's up with work... I'm going in tomorrow to ask why their phone doesn't work. :P

Hmm... work bugs me. Like... I don't seem to last longer than 2 weeks at these print shops... it kinda sucks...

BAH. :P... anyway... other than work stuff, life is... good... yeah... I worked on cleaning my room some more today... and... it bombed... kinda.. haha. I really don't have much to say... so I'm just gonna shut up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My whole apartment looks like a bombsite, BOOM!

Jordan sounds super sweet!! ;0)

And what are you doing at these jobs that make them never call you back. When you go in do they tell u it is temporary in the beginning?

February 22, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe.

He is!... usually. :P

I don't know! Helping them catch up I guess. the first one I knew was kinda temporary I guess... I forget... heh. But this one he just told me I'd be part time... and... then.. bam. Part time doesn't mean casual... and if it does, I didn't get the memo... bah.

February 22, 2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker