Tuesday, February 20, 2007

K.. so that song I was talking about yesterday that everyone was trying to find... well... I got it and can't stop listening to it. It's so bizarre... haha. And really... I dunno. I like it. Cuz it's funny...

"so let's get down and freaky baby"... hahaha. Or something like that. I dunno. Lyrics are for the weak. :P I'm kidding.

Hilarious.

Oh man. I didn't see Jordan at ALL today. Crazy... that's... the first time in about... a month and a half. I think. Hahaha. How sad. :P


Jordan says: (9:14:33 PM)
i'm in love with you katy, i was thinking about you all day


Good. :P Haha. Cuz... ditto. Sigh. BAH. I hate feeling helpless like this... but it's also wonderful at the same time... heh.

I meant to finish cleaning my room today, but gave up halfway through sorting through pencil crayons. Gawd. So boring. :P

I have NO IDEA when I work next... cuz when I tried to phone... it said the line had been temporarily disconnected. I don't think that's a good thing... geh? Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker