Thursday, February 22, 2007

My work's computers are gone. :P The door was locked... hmm. Either they're out of business, or there was some kind of family emergency or... they just hate me. I'm hoping that it was the second one. That they will be back. Not that I hope someone died or something. That's so sad.

Anyway...

Now I'm burning my mother a copy of the Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man soundtrack so she stops stealing my copy. :P It's annoying... she loves him. And I liked the soundtrack, so I bought it. Meanwhile she has the movie... so she could just put it on... but... that... is kinda silly. Meh.

Going to pick up Jordan from work again today... apparently he's going to buy me dinner because of my crappy finding out I'm jobless day. :P Though I'm not sure if I'm really jobless. I have no fucking clue. So whatever... I'm going to deal with it later.

I'm just that kind of person. Haha. Plus I can't really talk about it without getting extremely upset... though I'm fine right now, but that's just cuz I'm not really talking... I'm thinking and typing. But if I were to phone you and rant about it... I'd be crying, or almost crying. Ha. So sad... anyway. Yeah. Whatevah...

Fuck, life is just plain stupid sometimes. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker