Monday, February 19, 2007

CSI MIAMI SONG... I DO KNOW!!!*

Hahahahaha. I don't have a clue what the song was called in tonight's episode of CSI: Miami!*** Okay?! Stop looking at my blog, random people... sheesh. 4 people! That's just... crazy. :P Well... a little surprising... but... I dunno. Just weird. :P

Anyway... hmm. I went to six different places today looking for a wii. No luck. Sucks to be me, eh? :P Not really... though I do want one, I suppose I can wait... a bit. Except... not really... I don't know. Bah...

Jordan helped me clean my room today. haha. He was disgusted by all the crap I have/had. :P It was pretty hilarious... yeah...

Oh... and someone from Toronto direct hitted this thing. That's... scary. :P

***The song is called Rewind by Paolo Nutini. Thanks anonymous. ;) Haha. Sweet. Now I must... obtain that song to see what the big deal is... hehehe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy, I demand that you post more!!! lol.

And wow, 4 random people, this whole blog world is really funny. You never know who it could be,

February 19, 2007 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the singer is Paolo Nutini and it's called rewind.....hope that helps!!

February 19, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Not sure about the song lol but hope you find that wii. I'd sure love one but they are so expensive! But maybe someday. Have a great day!!

February 20, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker