Friday, February 16, 2007

"People only get married that young when they don't think they'll find someone better."

That's what Jordan said to me last night, cuz we were fighting and somehow mandy and ian were brought up... but yeah... then he went and said that.

So it just makes me wonder.

*yay for overanalyzing shit* ... he always says I'm the best... I once asked him what he meant by that. He said I was the best girl he's ever dated. K... but... , no I've totally lost my train of thought now. Damn it. :P

I'm being too paranoid.

Did he not think that he'd find someone better? Am I really better than Lindsay was? I mean... will I always be second best? I know she's been dead for like 4 years... but... I dunno. I make absolutely no sense, but I'm allowed to sometimes. :P Right?

But like.. well... hmm. No, wth... do you think if they had gotten married that they'd still be together? That's a question I'd love to ask but won't. Until we fight again. But I didn't even know her, so I can't really... ask it without... i dunno. Appearing insensitive?... goodness sake... So ridiculous. I'm way too insecure. Ahh.

I was playing my accordion today. It makes me feel better. I'm getting really good. :P Haha.

I dunno. It's just that quote that kinda got to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker