Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy vday...

So apparently, I'm just going to be part-time. Hopefully it's part-time where I actually go to work, you know, part-time. ...

last one wasn't.

I'm sticking with this one for now, because I hate looking for a job.

Whatever. And it's mornings too... bah. 8 ay em mornings. Gross. but I'm home in plenty of time to beat rush hour... which is... nice... i guess...

________________________

Today just started out awful. I was running late. Dropped my cell under my car. :P My hands were freezing. BAH. And then to top it off, I took my car in to get an oil change, mom dropped me back off at work, and then they were like... yeah... you can actually go home now, there's not really anything to do. ... So I phoned mandy and she was at the tim hortons just down the street (6 blocks! in freezing cold! uphill! ha)... i was like k. I'll just come to you and you can drive me home. :P Which she did cuz she's awesome. And she's coming over tomorrow afternoon, cuz I don't work and neither does she and we're gonna do our thursday thang. In the afternoon! Awesome. I'm pretty stoked about that. Yeah. Yeah...

I think my day is getting somewhat better... slowly... meh. I hope Jordan isn't in a terrible mood... bah.

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

How can it be freezing cold in california? Unless you are lying in your info about your location. Trying going somewhere where its actually cold before you complain :P.

February 15, 2007 2:02 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha, oh if only. I live in Canada... Saskatchewan to be more precise. And yeah. It's freakin' cold up here. :P Trust me... I know cold. :P

February 15, 2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Alright, I'll let that pass -- I just figured the CA was short for california -- my bad. Cant wait for summer myself!

February 17, 2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker