Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh wow...

Well. I finally deleted my accounts on those sites. :P Haha. Cupid AND POF... yeah.

Talk about commitment, eh? Geez...

Had a fairly good day today. Jordan and I went out for lunch, nothin fancy, and then it was so nice out, we decided to go for a walk down by the river. It was nice. I actually held his hand for like... the whole time. Which was... really nice.

Blah.

And yeah. So... he better not dump me. Cuz I am not taking the time to make up new ones. Cuz they're gone :P. Those profiles. I told him last night that I still hadn't deleted them, and he's all why the hell not? And I'm like.. habit... :P Haha. Awful excuse, hey? I think I was just worried. But.. I really shouldn't be. I need to stop trying to sabotage this, and just be happy. Oh well. So... that's it. I think I might move in with him as soon as May. Although that fight we did have was pretty awful. But I phoned him again and... was nicer. And he was nicer. So... yeah. We had made up by 7 o'clock friday evening. :P But really... gawd. Oh well.

I may have just been hurt and trying to find something, cuz he didn't have money to get me anything for vday. My first one with someone. :P I'm greedy. But he is getting me a digi camera when he gets money. which is soon. And oh so sweet. :) And I can't wait. I love him... too much. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Aw! I am sooo happy for you, arguments happen, best thing is to just realize they are a part of a healthy relationship!

February 18, 2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks, Jaimie! :)

February 19, 2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker