Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grunt.

Oh gosh... I was in such a good mood today, until Jordan killed it with his complaining that we never do what he wants to do. As in... going out for food... like... Chinese or Indian. Bah. I just... I dunno.

Whatever. So it was me being all... hmm... trying to pick fights with him all evening. It wasn't too cool. Also he had brought up this girl who wanted to date him when I met him... like... wth. And he got all creeped out by it cuz like... somehow he heard that I didn't want him talking to her anymore, which isn't true. I don't care. I just needed reassurance that he wasn't leaving me I guess. So today... was kinda my freakout that's been a long time coming. Yeah.

It was awful.

But then we started playing Tiger Woods 07 on "his" ps3... not entirely his yet... and it cheered me up a little. But like... I dunno.

I had to remind him that... well... he was like the second person I've ever kissed. How sad, I know. :P And then... well when I said that we were sitting in the parking lot, while he made me eat my cheeseburger, before we went to rent the game... cuz.. I dunno why. Ugh. Whatever. He was being weird. I was being weird. Whatever. Anyway... after I said that he was like... well you're the second person I've kissed in Saskatchewan... and I was like... what?... cuz I didn't know what had happened with that other girl. Whatever. I really don't want to get into it, I just... needed to rant. Blah.

We're fine now though... but it took forever to get over... on my end. Just cuz... you know. I am kind of attached to this man... and I don't want him to leave me. Cuz that would suck. And he still owes me money. :P

I'm keeping an eye out for a wii. I really want one. Kevin wants one too apparently. More than I do. Heh. Perhaps I will sell him mine... if I get one first. :P Meh. But yay, it's another person to play with. Aside from my brother. :P

Oh, and while I was telling him why I was upset... that girl... he was like well do you still talk to kevin? And I was like yeah. But I didn't kiss kevin. And then he's all well that's cuz you guys are wusses. Like... fuck you guy. While possibly true... still uncalled for. :P Whatever... Ugh.

I still don't know why I love him so much. Everything he says these days, I just dig and dig and overanalyze until it doesn't resemble anything he actually meant. Whatever.

I really need to phone my stepmom before the 24th. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

so sorry that stuff is a little bumpy right now, stuff like this happens!

It will get better and remember he is with you and not her!!

February 16, 2007 8:01 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... thanks... I'm glad it happened now though. Cuz hopefully I'll be able to move on... :P

I know he's with me... but sometimes it feels like... I dunno. Like I'm crampin' his style or something? It's... bizarre... and not really what I mean. I dunno how to word it. Oh well.

February 16, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker