Monday, February 26, 2007

So I was over at Jordan's... duh... and I was like can I check my email on your computer? and he was like yeah, sure. And I was like... on the guest account? And he was like no... you can go on mine. And I was all but I thought you changed your password. And he's all I did... but then I changed it back because I realized how silly I was being. I just didn't want you to look at the p0rn. :P

Me: I thought that's what it might have been...
him: Well I wouldn't lie about that, I just didn't want you to see it.

Hmm.. haha. Whatever.

Later on in the evening I made his lip bleed because he was badmouthing the wii.

I did not, however, punch him on purpose. I was trying to cover his mouth. I swear.

I swear...


On a sidenote, the place I worked for is out of business. So I filled out a form today at the labour standards office and have a case worker now. :P Hopefully I'll get my money. :)

I'm gonna go upstairs now. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

I appreciate you standing up for the Wii.

February 27, 2007 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker