Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sheesh.

I tried to update last night, but blogger was being all whack. Twas not cool. So here's what I had written... I don't really feel like this this morning. I think I just needed to sleep on it. Cuz I wanna go hang out with him now... :P Yesterday was a long day. Very long. Bah... work. :P




Gawd, I haven't updated in a few days. I keep doing this. It's not good. :P

Anyway, my first week of work went quite well. I'm enjoying it. I'm a typesetter, so all I do is set up stuff to print it. Lay it out and whatnot. Super easy. And yeah. Everyone's super nice. I like it.

Ian proposed to mandy last night apparently. Good for them.

:P

Oh yeah, they got a house. I went and saw it yesterday after work. And me and Mandy were s'posed to hang out and do our much delayed Thursday Thang... but then Jordan sent me a text message saying something about how he was bored and lonely or something... I dunno. So I asked mandy if she minded if he drove around with us. She said she didn't mind. So we went and got him. Cuz I'm a good girlfriend like that. However, I wish he hadn't sent it to me. I needed to hang out with my friend. I hadn't seen her in two weeks, cuz I spend every goddamn waking moment with this man. It's kind of ridiculous. We're going to see Barenaked Ladies tomorrow night! Yay. And then Sunday is my dad's birthday. :S The big 5-2. Heh.

Anyway... I think I'm getting a little... Jordan overload. I need a day to myself, you know? But he's so fucking head over heels for me... it's almost scary. I never thought anyone would feel like that about me. It's weird. Anyway... where was I going with this?... Hm. Oh.

Once in a while... no, nevermind. I don't know. I think he loves me more than I love him. Actually... I know that's true. And it scares me. Don't get me wrong, I do love him very very much... I just... I have no clue. I'm tired. I worked like 7 hours today. Gawd. :P I know, almost a full day. How did I ever survive? I don't know. I really don't know.

I just... I miss my dog. And my mom, believe it or not. :P I never get to talk to either of them anymore, cuz I don't come home after work... :P Bah. Whatever. I'm happy, I guess.

Jordan's friend is coming out next week, so I'll have loads of time to myself then. Heh. I plan on going into hiding. Meeting people is scary. :P Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

omg, finally. I was going to leave a comment and say what is going on???

haha

Wow congrats to Mandy, that is awesome!! You and Jordan may be next!!

February 10, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P Hehe.

No, we won't be. At least... he assured me not for a VERY long time. Bah. :P Cuz we were out for supper last night, and I wouldn't really shut up about it, and he's like are you jealous? And I'm like no. And he's like... trust me katy. That won't happen for a very long time. ... he'd like to finish law school first. Bah. :P Haha. Oh well.

February 10, 2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker