Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Got a job.

I got a job. :) That job. That I was gonna phone him about yesterday morning, but he phoned me... told me to come down... and I got it. Yeah. My first day was today. it went well. The job isn't hard at all... just... time-consuming. Sort of. Ah, the life of a typesetter. :P

Yeah.

That's about it. Oh when I filled up my car today at 7-11 the girl was so retarded she gave me four bucks off. :P Cuz... like she didn't see me standing there and then this other lady was like uh, i think she was here first, and she was like OH! You're so quiet I didn't notice.. yeah... whatever. :P Moron.

I need to go shower and then go to bed. Work again tomorrow. I'm really hoping this one lasts. :P That'd be nice... there are only like 4 other people who work there. It's neat. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker