Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh, and my dad had emailed me today and Jordan was sitting right beside me, so I figured I'd email him back and tell him about him. :P Two months today! :P... and I told him about my job. Heh.

His email back:
Whoa!! Great news on both counts. Things are pretty exciting for you these days. Glad to hear you're working again - and in your chosen field too! I look forward to meeting your friend sometime.
talk to you soon.
Love
Dad


Haha. I read it to Jordan. And he's like... your dad sounds fun. And I'm like.. hm. :P And yeah. So there. Finally. :P haha... meeting my friend sometime... oh dad. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, congrats on the job, that is awesome.

What exactly are you doing?

February 07, 2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker