Monday, February 05, 2007

The few things that annoy me... somewhat.

Alright... so, as you may know, Jordan is 5 years older than me. Sometimes I feel like he babies me. Like... cuz I get colds alot (cuz all I do is stay inside... pretty much. Sad. I need a job. :P ) and he's always like awww, poor katy. And I dunno. And he's always cleaning up after me. :P And... well that's about it, but... and he took psychology in university ( or something :P ) and so he thinks he knows everything... like... how I didn't want to swallow pills, because it would mean my childhood was completely over. Which may be somewhat true, but like... shut up, guy. :P Jordan is like a mix of both "men" in my life. My dad, and my brother. HOWEVER I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO EITHER MY FATHER OR MY BROTHER, I JUST ADMIRE THEIR PERSONALITIES. Okay, even with that it still sounds kinda sick, cuz Jordan's always like, do you think you like me cuz I remind you of your brother? And I'm like gawd, I hope not. :P Ewwww.

Shudder.

On closah inspection... these ah loafahs.

But Jordan does things that neither of them do. Quote things. I love that. And... you know... other stuff. Ha. Oh gawd, how uncomfortable...

Jaimie called me a nympho. :P Did you know the average woman has sex at 17? (or something... ha) Yeah. That's 3 years I need to make up for. :P Although I haven't done it since that Tuesday... I was expecting to be upset after... y'know? I dunno... but like... I wasn't. Which might have meant that I was totally ready, orrr... too horny to care. Which would be sad. I'd prefer to think of it as the former. :P

And no, I'm not going to move in with him at the end of march, even if I want to. That's still too soon. I still don't know all his awful habits, and I don't want to anytime soon. Ha.

Yesterday we went to the store, and I was like miles in front of him when he got in the store, and he called my cell and he's like, this isn't a race you know. And I'm like I know. And he's all well you just ran in without even looking behind you and i'm like, I saw you walk in and grab your phone. Figured you were phoning, so I just went to get what I needed. I then asked him where he was, so I could go find him. When I found him he just like... glared at me (but not really...it was totally a fake glare). Anyway...

You know what I fear? That he's kind of making me move too quickly or something... I dunno. Just because he's at an age where if you're not married, you're gay. :P Or something. I dunno, he told me that one day, cuz people at his work kept asking him if he was married. Or something. And like... I can really say that I am not getting married within this year. :P I don't know if I ever want to be married... well, okay that's a lie. Eventually. Preferably to him. I'm just scared that I met him too young, and since he was my first, my eyes might wander. Not that I would EVER cheat on someone. He hasn't yelled at me yet. I think I've yelled at him. We have little stupid fights like every other day but they're over very quickly... cuz they're stupid. And he's way better with words than I am, so I give up. :P Remember, he's going to be a lawyer... sheesh. I keep forgetting he's actually doing something with his life. Whereas I... am waiting for a job... which I can then either keep for a few years, or keep for a little while, while I think about what I want to take in school. Perhaps welding. Kevin and I were talking about that. And how there's an assload of money in it. :P For us to spend on giant tvs and... movies. And another computer. :P Yesss, I hope kevin's on later so I can discuss tonight's episode of heroes. OMG! Hahaha. I absolutely hate how Jordan has never seen Firefly, and doesn't really have a desire to. He prefers star trek. Gag me. :P Although I did get him watching Heroes... but he prefers Medium, in the selection of shows I've made him watch. He doesn't like when he misses medium. And I hate missing it too. :P Anyway. Love him, but not moving in with him yet. Maybe summer... definitely not march. It's still cold out then. Geez. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

The age thing can work either way, older men are more bossy and will feel like they are more mature and knowledgeable than you but then they can also make you feel more nurtured.

February 05, 2007 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker