Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Big Day...

What a big day...

I finally finished cleaning my room. Ha. It has been a 2 week project, approximately... maybe more maybe less... I can't really remember. But yeah.

I'm replacing the lampshade on my lamp... because I ripped the other one up. :P Well... I had glued stuff to it and took it all off today.

And I was digging through pictures and stuff and found a few of Shawna... started crying. :P Oh well. Heh.

I tried phoning Val last night but she wasn't home. So I'm calling again tomorrow.. and if she's not home, I will leave a message this time. Meh.

I miss that biotch...

Jordan had sent me a text message today that said I love you... I don't know when he sent it cuz I didn't turn my cell on til like 1230. :P I lounged about today... and watched some more of The Weird Al Show. I fucking love it. :P I really do. He's awesome.

Anyway... I'm going to pick up Jordan from work now... Medium is on tonight! Yes! Hehe. Nice... nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is sooo sweet, Jordan can be very nice!! ;0)

Sorry about Shawna and your sad memories. It can be very hard!!

Girl, I still need to do my room, hehe. When are you guys moving in together?

February 28, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

He can be... heh.

I have no idea when we're moving in together... maybe may... I still... I keep changing my mind and stuff... :P

February 28, 2007 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker