Friday, December 01, 2006

Damn, December

My horoscope for today:

Take a break from the usual. A jolt of adventurous energy encourages you to go out on a limb. Little adventures lead to big ones. You may like some of your new choices so much that they become part of your routine.

It's scary because I obviously applied it to tonight and going over to Jordan's... still can't really believe I'm doing that, but whatever. Had a dream last night, where it was Friday and I forgot I was in a play.. haha... i was supposed to go over at 730, but it was 830 by the time I remembered I was supposed to go over to his place. Tried phoning, but couldn't remember the number. I dunno... oh, but I only remembered to call cuz my cell had rung, and I answered it like OMG I'm so sorry! And no one answered it, and it said it was 'home' calling... and I was like... uhhh... but my mom's right there... my mother and father had come to the play. Hahaha. But anyway, I started to think he had figured out where I lived, dunno how... and then broken into my house. :P But before I could really complete the though I woke up.

And that's it. Day off today.

Oh, but Jordan has done at least one good thing... he sent me a song called Glycerine by Bush. And damn, I'm addicted to it. Mmmm. So good.

And he called me cute again last night when I was talkin to him... heh. Cuz on msn my little 'second' name there is... "She rings my bell..." and he asked what that was from and I was like teenage dirtbag. It's like my favouritest song ever. Guffaw. :P (insert haha from him) ...but it is good. And it is my favourite. Aside from Come Sail Away. Also up there. :P and then he goes "You are a cute one aren't you"... and I'm like yeah.

Cuz we all know it's true. I'm fucking charming. :P Anyway... then the conversation somehow moved to him having small hands...? :P But like I care... that must be weird though to be like 6'2 and have 'small hands'. Hmm. Yeah, I've heard about men with small hands... they smell like cabbage. But I have small hands too, but I doubt his are as small as mine. Indeed. Oh. He plays the bass. Hot. :P Umm... I told him I try to play guitar but can't really... and I play the piano... and then I told him I play the accordion. I told him that because I crave attention and admiration. hahaha. He said accordions are cool. And I'm like.. not really, ... no here, ah the magic of copy/paste. :P

Jordan says: (10:23:30 PM)i used to play a lot more when i was younger
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:24:18 PM)yeah...
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:25:02 PM)i used to wanna know how to play everything...
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:25:54 PM)my dad had brought an accordion back with him from the east... and i was so amazed by it, he got me one. :P I love it... it's so nerdy and awesome... we used to play them together... heh, good times
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:26:15 PM)that was only like two years ago
Jordan says: (10:26:19 PM)you play the acordian?
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:26:35 PM)haha yeah.. kinda... i can play a few songs
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:26:43 PM)i like just making noise on it... it's hilarious
Jordan says: (10:26:57 PM)that is so cool!
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:27:10 PM)more dorky than cool... but yeah, it is
¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (10:27:12 PM):P
Jordan says: (10:28:21 PM)i'm actually surprised that you are single, you are a lot of fun


lmfao at that statement. No one's ever called me fun. I'm the most boring person ever, I just... I dunno. I really don't know where that statement came from. But I also felt kinda weird when he said that. Cuz like. I am single though, right? :P lmao. Of course I am. I've never even given kevin a hug, there's no way in hell we're going out right now... :P Not that I thought we were. Never. Blah, nevermind.

So yeah, I guess he kinda likes me. Or something. Don't you love pasting your conversations on the internet? I sure do. But yeah. I know where he lives now. And soon he'll probably want to know where I live... maybe I'll tell him the reason I wanted to go over, was so he wouldn't know where I live. :P Cuz with xollin.. he began stalking. FUCK I HATE HIM. haha. :P He's been blocked for a while, not like he's really online that much anymore... why am I talking about him? I should just delete him, yet again... :P

Whatever. This guy's growing on me, but maybe he's just charming. Maybe he's really a giant asshole. Like his toronto roots would suggest. Lmao, I'm kidding. If he is, then... well... fine. No more him. But I'm not going to be toyed with anymore, those roller coaster mind games suck ass. :P Maybe it was just xollin's roller coaster I hated. Ha.

But I always have dreams about people who I kinda like at the time. Not... those dreams, just normal ones, where they're a part of it. Haha. I'm not going to repeat them cuz they're lame.. but yeah. :P None quite as exciting as 'missing the ... "date"'... haha. Whatever. Never had one about xollin though. That tell us something? :P

Oh. But the other night, he was saying how cold it is here and stuff... and... i dunno he mentioned how there are other things you can do to keep warm... and I was like damn, didn't I just say he hadn't insinuated anything yet... and then he went and did... so I was just like yeah... could start a fire. My friend has a fireplace. I like going over there for that reason.

but... if I do kiss him... and it's disgusting, I'm not doing it again. No second tries this time. It's always the same the second time. haha. Bleh. And then I have one more man to kiss, and if he fails to ignite something within me.. well... I think I'll have to try kissing a girl. :P If I can find one that's willing... hm. Jessica almost kissed me once. I really don't know why. I asked her what she was doing, and told her to go away. :P Or something like that, that was a few years ago. Meh.

Anyway, I'm bored of this now. But he seems genuinely fairly interesting, and thinks I am too, so... that's good. Maybe we'll be friends. Hahaha. Yeah... This actually took a while to write... :P dunno how long. At least half an hour. Wow. I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker