Thursday, November 30, 2006

So. I don't work tomorrow. Or, that is, they don't need me to. Whatever. But I have to phone Ken later in the day to see if they want me in next week... ? I'm glad I get a day to myself. Yay... tv. Sweet delicious tv. YES, I'll get to watch the daily show tomorrow afternoon. AWESOME. I miss it...

Anyway. Oh. I emailed kevin to make sure he wasn't dead... and he emailed me right back, apparently he was typing his email before he got my SECOND one... in a week. It took him a week... I quote "Sorry it took so long, I hope I'm not banished..." Um. Well. See, when you leave me alone for a week... I find other things to amuse myself. Haha. :P I'm an asshole. Whatever. I still wanna be his friend.

Anyway. Oh I got paid today. Like 500 bucks. Sweet. But it doesn't seem like enough to me. Working all the time sucks. And I could work all the time at taco time and get paid the same. Minimum. I need to talk with them. I mean, I had schooling for this job. I'm not just some random walk-in. ...whatever. I'll probably chicken out. Hopefully not. After the next check... before xmas. Maybe. I dunno, I just need money, I'm not exactly looking to be treated fairly, yet. :P Although it'd be nice.

So yeah. The plan is still to go over there tomorrow. Oh, but first I get to go to the bank and harrass the teller with many questions and demands. Of... I want a debit mastercard... and... put these checks into my account, and can i pay my telus (cell phone) bill here? And is there a fee for that shit? Gawd. The ridiculousness of being an adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker