Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm almost getting bored of him already. I think he is one of those know-it-alls... but I feel comfortable enough telling him, that what he's saying isn't that interesting to me. Sort of. Okay, not really. I think it though. :P

I'm an awful person, I really am. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I can live with that fact.

But it's not like I'm leading him on that much. Plus today, I kept replaying everything he had said last night... or what I could remember of it. I dunno why. I spaced out for a bit. Stupid mind numbing work, that got nail-bitingly down to the grindstone near the end of it, cuz ken didn't tell me he had sent the rest of the newsletter. Ugh. :P Oh well.

Can you believe I was worried that I'd be the boring one? Sheesh. Guys are so dull. Unless they're funny. Where's his funniness? Grr.

Maybe I'm just in a foul mood. Probably.

He wants to go out friday, and go to dinner... truthfully, I hate going out to eat at actual restaurants. Hate it. I totally avoid it whenever I'm able to. :P I'm slightly agoraphobic, I think. Or just lazy. Not that they're the same thing. Far from it.

I still don't know what this guy's intentions are. I'm so not clear on that. But... whatever I guess. I'm pretty satisfied he won't kill me. And if he does... well... I probably deserved it. No, I wouldn't. But I reallly shouldn't meet people from the internet. It's a scary place. And creepy. Oh crap. hahaha. Shit.

I think I just um... crap. I told him the song from the commercial of this game he's drooling over is from donnie darko. He said he hasn't seen it. I said I own it. And I could lend it to him, or sit there and make him watch it. He said he'd rather watch it with me than watch it alone.... wait... haha, whatever. Don't analyze that. Anyway... so I said well why don't we watch that on friday instead? And he's like... and order pizza? And I'm like I love pizza. Fuck. :P So.. then he's like your house or mine? And I'm like... uh... yours? And he says... 'lol i had better do the dishes then'. Ha. Hmm... shit. I'm not having sex with him, and I hope he doesn't think I'm gonna. Gross. :P I really don't think he's like that though. He's never mentioned anything sexual to me at all, so... good. And damn, I feel almost slightly, but not really guilty.

1) my mother doesn't know I meet people from the internet
2) kevin... what the hell. I want my shirt, but want to... I dunno. Why doesn't he just tell me he loves me? :P I'm kidding, I'm sure if he couldn't live without me, he wouldn't be so good at avoiding me.
3) ...this is going to get me killed one day, which is why this is the absolute last time I'm meeting someone off the net. Unless someone amazing comes along. And I'm talking, goddamn amazing, like... I neeeeed to touch you amazing. Haha. :P Whatever.

So. Yeah. Pray for me. :P Or not. Ya know. Whatever. Nothing will happen, you'll see. Nothing. Right, Katy? Right. You're right. Plus he has to work saturday morning so there ya go. There ya go... oh god. Now, how do I tell my mother how I met this man?... haha. I usually just tell her I meet them through dave... my friend, whom, apparently I don't seak to anymore, but told her i had coffee with last night. :P Haha. Whatever. Maybe I'll tell her I'm going... somewhere... with amy? Yeah, she'd believe that... pff. I don't party. She knows that. Tell her the truth? Also wouldn't work. Uh uh. I'll think of something. I'll probably tell mandy about this when I see her tommorrow, and use her as an ... alibi. :P Just for this time. I used wes for one once, but I ended up being out past 12 on a school night... and my mom kept phoning his house, and he told her where i really was... out with dave, who she didn't know about yet... :P, so then i had to come clean. But like. I'm 20 now. I can do as I damn well please. Basically. Right? It's my life. Whatever. I'm scared of my mother... and her thoughts about me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

LOL, make sure you are safe. Some guys from offline are weird but generally they are nice and safe.

They may have issues though, haha.

OOH LALA, A DATE!!! SWEET!

Tomorrow night?

OMG! This is soo exciting, I hope he is a better kisser than Xolin was. saliva man himself!! haha

AND NO SEX!! hehe

Have fun!! ;-)

November 30, 2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker