Tuesday, November 28, 2006

All right everyone, it's okay. No need to panic. I'm here. Safe.

He's interesting, I'll give him that. He kept making me blush though, I'm not sure how... ugh. :P Well... first of all, I don't handle compliments well. He was like those pictures on that site don't do you justice... and I was like... oh god, and glared at him. Seriously. He said I scared him, it was such an evil glare. Not sure why I did that. Ah well.

But anyway. He's nice. But weren't they all? What makes him different? I dunno. The fact he's 25, and so much wiser than i... hahaha.

:P

Yeah, I'm almost crushin. But whatever.

He talked a lot, but he says he talks a lot when he's nervous. So. He was nervous... I'm going to assume. Heh. But yeah.

Holy crap, he said he always tips 5 bucks. I have never tipped that much in my entire life. So I tipped her 4 cuz that's what my hot chocolate woulda cost (I had two cups, it was watery...), and like... I dunno it was funny the way he made me sound cheap. Cuz I am. He paid the bill... cuz I tipped. :P

Oh. And oh my god. So many good songs plays while we were sitting in cheesetoast. Ice ice baby for example. And some kickass G n'R... and then... thriller. And oh man. Hahaha. He was like do you own this album? And I was like no... I don't know what's wrong with me... and he's like yeah.. you know it's illegal not to own it in some countries. And holy shit, can you believe I believed him for a millisecond? I'm such an idiot. And he had a good laugh at my expense... so did I... wow, he's sounding like a bit of a jerk in this entry, but he's really not. He's very nice.

Um. Apparently he thinks I'm "cute". I knew that already... geez. :P How come I'm not pretty?... whatever. Guess I just have a cute face and that's all it'll ever be. Oh well. That's not so bad. Cute's good... I guess.

But enough about my insecurities... I had a hell of a time driving there, even though it was like 6 blocks away. It's so icy out. Gah.

Oh, things he told me (haha :P, I'm such a wiener):
- He used to weigh like 350 pounds... wow. Good for him for losing that...
- He's terrified of walking across bridges because when he was younger he saw someone fall off... they were okay, but... I can see why that would be traumatizing. Shame, really. I love bridges. :P
- Umm... he actually said a lot of stuff. He's so old and more experienced than I... wow. I'm such a child, but that's not such a bad thing. I don't think it is anyway. I embarrass easily though. He noticed that.

Anyway, haha... yeah. He said we should do something again, and I guess we should. He jsut doesn't have any friends, that's why he wants to hang out... but whatever. :P Someone who wants to spend time with just me... it's kinda nice. Bleh. :P

Oh. Okay, I came back here to add something... oh right. He doesn't look at all like his picture. Well, I guess he looks sorta like it... but... meh? How come no one ever looks like their picture?... whatever. He looked a little too um... serious in that picture anyway. Oh, and yeah, he does wanna be a lawyer... he almost started talking about it too. That would have been... boring. :P jk. I find it kinda interesting. I'd never be able to be a lawyer though... just cuz. I don't have that kind of motivation. I'd much much rather sit around all day. :P Watching precious tv... yeah. Okay. Off on a tangent... it's nice out here. I like it. Alright. That's enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG!!

This is soo awesome, very quick meeting though. I am glad you are safe!!

And don't tell him where you live for a while, get to know him better!!

And it is ok to hang out with him alot, but only as friends, unless great chemistry then you can kiss but no MORE!!

haha

OOH LALA

I'm so excited for you!!

November 28, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

lmao, you give the best advice! Thanks Jaimie! Hehe. I was totally waiting for you to comment too... i was like gah... reply to this!!! :P Heh. Yeah... ...

it was a quick meeting, but I was bored, and he's lonely with no friends. I felt bad. Dunno why. And I'd never do anything I could regret. I hope. Bah.

November 28, 2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker