Saturday, December 23, 2006

So last night... Jordan gave me my presents. Including the iPod! Yay! :) Hehe. He also gave me a box of 96 crayons with a sharpener on the box... sweet! Woo! Haha. And um... some stickers (so cute), mini eggs... yummm... and. Yeah. He's really sweet.

My mom stayed out at the farm last night, so I stayed over at Jordan's. Nothing really happened.. well... haha. We made out... of course... and uh... his uh... yeah, fellow there.. haha... was totally on my leg. And i was like holy crap... wow. :P yeah, I'm a sillypants.

But yeah. We got like... 3 hours sleep. So I'm totally just running on that right now. :P Cuz when I got home this morning before 8... he had to work at 8... anyway, I just worked on mandy's puzzle hoping I would finish, but realized it was impossible, cuz it all looks the same. Bah. But yeah. So I had to run to shoppers to buy her chocolate... :P I'm a jerk. But I bought a frame for the puzzle, and will frame it when it's done. And yeah.

Anyway... um. Yeah. I think it's gonna be weird being gone for like 6 days. :P I've seen him... everyday now for over a week. Wow. And I'm not sick of him at all, and that's totally awesome. I'm so glad. :) Heh... I keep asking myself how I deserve him... but then I think... it's about damn time nice things happened for me. :P So yeah. I'm just soaking it all up. I love it. Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiddy kiddo it seems that things are starting to look up for you! That's really great. I just want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the New Year brings you all the best!!

December 23, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

i'm glad it is all going well!!

And I am sure that 6 days will be kinda hard, seeing as you have seen him everyday, but you can DO IT!!

lol

December 24, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker