Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh, Kevin... he emailed me, finally. :P Not that I care that much.. haha.

But anyway, he's going home for xmas tomorrow, and wants me to phone him if I got his email before noon tomorrow/today. :P So... I might. He wants to give me my shirts. I was gonna give him a candy cane but... I don't have any. Bah.

Hmm. I think he might have gotten me two? Gasp.

Anyway... Jordan and I talked about his cryptic post. And why I was upset the other night... and... so I'm pretty sure it's all good now... which is good. I was so afraid he was gonna break up with me or something.. gah. :P It was really stupid to think but like... seriously...

I do love him. I do. It's scary.

And I really hope Kevin isn't mad at me... but like. we've never ever ever touched. And if he thinks there's something more than friends between us... he's too creepy, even for me. :P Not that I would even consider that anymore. But yeah. Jordan, yay! Hehe. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker