Friday, December 22, 2006

I felt kind of miserable all day... I have no idea why.

I thought Jordan might have been mad at me or someting. But... I'm pretty sure he's not cuz he phoned a few minutes ago...

Maybe I'm the bipolar one... I used to think i was...

Pretty sure I'm not though. I'm a lot more even these days.. ha. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to swallow the meds anyway. Whatever...

Anyway. Mandy bought this flamingo puzzle a while back, and I told her I'd do it for her. And I wanted to get it done and frame it for her for xmas. :P Came up with this brilliant plan today. Haven't done a damn thing about it. The only part that's together is the outside. The inside is soooo hard. Omg. And she's coming over tomorrow at 1! I have like... ugh. Not enough time. :P I suck.

I feel like crying... I wonder why. Oh well. I get my ipod tonight. :P Haha... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker