Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So... I'm an idiot, and can't not meet people. :P I'm going for coffee with Jordan in like half an hour... mainly cuz I felt sorry for him that he doesn't know anyone here. Meh. So... like we're meeting there though, i'm not being that stupid this time... again. He offered to come get me, but I'm not letting him know where I live just yet. :P

But anyway. So then I can stop thinking about him all the time. Or think about him more. Hm.

5 years though. I don't think I'll ever get over that. It's too weird. And I'm cold. But I mean, Dean Cain is 20 years older than me... but that didn't deter me from loving him. Ha. Whatever. Gross, katy, stop it. Okay. Ummm... so... yeah. Hopefully he's not an asshole.

So if I don't blog when I get home, I will... if I don't though, I'm probably dead. By a crazy man. He said he was fairly satisfied that I am not an axe murderer... but I mean... what about him? I'm not totally sure. Oh well. Take a chance... live a little. Blah. Ugh. So cold... hopefully I won't be all psychotic... or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker