Sunday, November 26, 2006

My grad was today.

I graduated - with honours. Ooooo. :P

me smart.

Um... so yeah. After the grad... we were all just hanging out... we took a few class pictures... that was interesting. :P After the pictures shawn (my teacher) asked me if I was still doing some stop motion stuff... I said not really, but I wanted to do more.. get back into it. He went off about... a lot of stuff, some I couldn't hear :P but uh.. yeah. He mentioned this show based in nova scotia called poko. It's a stop motion show for preschoolers... yeah. It looks really well done. Gah.

Oh. I have to write my stepmom a letter. Send it tomorrow. Telling her what I want for xmas. :P And other news... of the like.

So yeah. It was good to see everyone again I guess. Not that I really ever talked to them anyway. But it's nice to be officially graduated and done and... everything. Wanna know somethin' funny? My brother was working bar at my grad. Ha. So I went and bugged him a little. :P So the whole family was there.. yeah.

So I will be doing more stopmotion as soon as I get a story... cuz I mean I bought all that clay... only used it once... kinda sad. Um. That's about it. I need to watch smallville tonight. I totally forgot last week, cuz it was the day before wes' bday, and so I went and watched the incredibles... yeah.

Oh, did I mention kevin burned a bunch of battlestar galactica episodes for me? :P I've never seen it... but uh.. I hear it's kinda good. Ha. So I will watch them, when I figure it out... they're in avi format and therefore... more of a... sticky thing to watch, cuz I gotta figure out what I need to watch them... whatevs. Shutting up now. Byeee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Congrats on the honours!! Sounds like Shawn may be interested, uhem!! haha

Stopmotion sounds cool. That whole class sounded cool.

November 26, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

thanks, and 0_0... whhhattt? Ahh. He's... married...? hahaha.

November 26, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker