Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pirates 2

Was good. I guess. I dunno. Not as good as the first, BUT... I kinda liked the "ending" of this one... if only because... mmmy favourite character from the first one. Whom I was obsessed with. Oh, *spoiler* Geoffrey Rush. Swoon. :P

But yeah. So I picked Kevin up at... 10 after 6... I kinda sat in the car, hoping he'd come out, otherwise I would have had to go up to the door... ahh! But he came out. Ha. Anyway... I dunno. I enjoy his company, but like... before this evening, I was like I should kiss him. But... I didn't feel it. At all. Kinda like... he's just a friend. Hm. Whatever though. The way I've been rattling on about him, I was sure I'd ask him to marry me.

Anyway. So we got there... bought the tickets... he paid... :S I didn't even say anything, but then he was like do you want popcorn or anything, and I was like yeah, but I can get it. And I did. Yay me. Cuz I ate it all myself. I didn't even share. I'm such a mean piggy. Actually the bottom of it was kinda salty, so I didn't eat it ALL... ummm... oh, they weren't letting people into the movie yet, so kev was like let's go walk around zellers... see if they have a wii on display. And I was like... k. So we did. And I walked whilst pigging out on my popcorn. :P And yeah. Surprise, they didn't have one. Knew they wouldn't. Then we went back to the theatre, and sat. Played the trivia before the movie began... I got a few right. So did he... meh.

Anyway. He seemed to kind of enjoy it. Ummm. Oh, when I picked him up I asked him how his day had been... he said not that great, when he got up the battery in his car was dead... and then on his way to work, someone rear-ended him.

Not as bad as MY morning though. Well. In all actualness it wasn't really that bad. An accident would have made it horrible though. But whatever. Wesley phoned me this morning at like 7. He needed me to come pick him up from the hospital. I said why are you at the hospital? (I'm not allowed to say... I deleted what I worte a few minutes ago, after speaking to him and being told I'm not allowed to tell anyone).

...

Yeah.


However, I only told kevin, that my friend phoned me to pick him up from the hospital, cuz he had taken something he shouldn't have. And kevin was like uh-oh!

When we were walking to zellers though, he said "We can't rewind..." And I was like OH GOD, DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MY BLOG?! :P Hahaha. That'd be rather humourous if he did. And mortifying. I hope you're not reading this. Really.

At work today, they let me design stuff. It was neat. And... that was my day... I don't wanna go back tomorrow! :P I kind of do, but my stuff will be looked at... and... told how crappy it is. Blah. Whatever. I tried. I have no inspiration to do the little things on the bottoms of calendars with business names on them. Urgh. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh no, I hate when things get deleted. did he od?

Well, you need to give Kevin a chance, maybe his kiss will blow u away, please don't wait months to go out with him again!! haha

November 22, 2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I can't say... :P Something like that though.

Haha. Yeah, one can only hope. He took kind of a while to get out of the car... I was like... I kinda wanna hug him, but... car hugs are so awkward. :P He wants to see the prestige, which should be in cheap theatres soon, so maybe I'll ask him to go. :P Meh. And maybe i'll even pay...

November 23, 2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker