Friday, November 24, 2006

Yawn.

I had a bacardi breezer this evening, cuz wes had bought them for me when he went to Edmonton a few weeks ago... didn't give it til me til tonight though. Hm.

So I'm a tad tipsy cuz I haven't drank in a while. Not that tipsy though. Wish I was however. Cuz then I'd have an excuse to write a weird email... to someone. Kevin. :P Yeah... oh man. I'm such a wiener. Ah well.

Jessica knows about wes's suicide attempt now. Yes, that's what it was. He did it all on purpose. ... so when I drove her home from his party that's what we talked about. And how much we want him around. And how she's going to tell his mother. Cuz he's not. Which is fucking ridiculous. I mean... she deserves to know, right? She's been through a shitload in her life, and not having her son anymore would surely drive her mad. If not just ... whatever. Dunno what I'm saying.

I'm g oing. G'night.

Oh. I'm back at work on monday, so apparently I'm not um... killing things there. Which i s good. Yeah.

Oh. And I went to the bookstore on my lunch break to buy the postsecret book, cuz I'm totally fascinated by the concept... but the book was larger than I expected and so didn't buy it. And that's my secret. It was too big for me. Hahaha. Oh how ridiculous. It's just a book... but I looked at it too, and didn't think I could really read it over THAT much... I mean. I dunno. I like seeing their blog updated every sunday instead. There's a link to it on the right there... k, going. Cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh no, I hope he is ok!!

Is he depressed? That's soo sad! ;0(

November 25, 2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker