Thursday, November 16, 2006

I sent kevin an email this evening, cuz he actually initiated conversation this afternoon, which was nice...

And then he sort of... stopped answering me... haha. But he was at work, so I'm sure he was doin' stuff. Right...

Anyway, I basically asked him to go see pirates 2 with me. We might get an answer tomorrow. Telling me when he can go.

So. We shall see if he responds with a hells yeah, wednesday. :P Um.

What else. I'm a little nervous for tomorrow... I hate interviews, I suck so much ass at them. Ugh. just... be happy! Ahh! Okay.

Oh. Mandy, Ian and I had an OC marathon today. haha. It was... the new episode this evening was terribly weak in comparison to season 1. :P

But uh... hm.

Oh. I took my car in to get fixed today. Got a loaner. A rav 4. :P It's... neat. I guess. If you like that sort of thing. haha. It's growing on me... meh.

I should take a picture of it. I will. Tomorrow.

I'm getting more nervous as 1pm friday approaches. Gah. I'm so gonna fail. Ugh.

Oh. And I watched A Goofy Movie, yet again, before Mandy and Ian came over. It was awesome. I loooooove that movie in an unhealthy way... most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker