Monday, November 20, 2006

Way to go, Katy. Now he thinks you're crazy. :P I sent him that second email... left the computer. Come back, he has replied to both. hm.

Why can't he just reply when I send it?... whatever.

We're going on wednesday... I'm pretty sure. If I'm not exhausted.

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. :( But I do. I dunno. they're all nice... the people who work there. A couple (older) guys who work in the back kept asking me if my shoulders hurt yet, and if I was sick of punchin holes. :P I replied yes to both.

Oh man. Kevin said he bought a 'meh' flask. I am assuming that means it has 'meh' engraved on it. note to self. Steal that. :P Not that I ever use a flask... cough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, at least he e-mailed u back, and woohoo, u better go on wednesday, u r dating 4 both of us, haha.

Work will get better...ahem, cough, cough

November 20, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. I read that and the '4' messed me up a bit. I was like what, I'm not dating 4 people. Oh... :P

Ha. Yeah, I'm hoping it... might... meh.

November 20, 2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker