Saturday, November 18, 2006

I feel kind of conflicted. Should I be more annoying? Or... less. Am I even that annoying yet? Hmm. After I emailed kevin back friday morn', he still hasn't emailed me back. I don't... get it. Why are some people so slow. I know he's slow, but sometimes he gets faster at responding... and that gets me thinking, well, he should do that everytime. But... he doesn't?

Something's really wrong with me. :P

I want to... hang out with him. But. I don't know what to say. When I see him, whenever we see that movie, I'd like to ask him if he likes me or not. But I doubt I will.

I talk to collin on msn out of boredom still. :P I'm such a jerk. But whatever. I need to be entertained somehow.

Ummmmmm... bleh. I had pizza with my brother tonight. I think it was like... laced with laxatives. Guess you get the picture. Yeah. But when we went into the pizza place to like.. order it with our coupon... one of the guys who was talking on the phone was staring at me. Maybe it was just me, but I think he liked me. :P I did have "pretty" night goin' on. Cuz my hair is kinda straight from being in a pony tail all yesterday... so much nicer straight... yeah.

Apparently the norwalk virus is going around saskatoon. My mom's totally paranoid. I don't go outside, so I'm not worried. :P

But yeah. I finished cleaning around my computer... it's all tidy now. It's nice. I can see the picture of little me and little shawna now. It's sitting north-east of where i'm sitting. About 12 inches that way. Yeah. It's cute. :P I tried to paint it after she died, to send to my stepmom... but... it turned out absolutely horrible. Ha. Cuz. I can't paint.

Tomorrow I need to go to the mall to buy wesley's birthday present. The Incredibles. I like that movie too. I'll probably steal it from him. :P Anyway, it's like 130 ay em, I should go to bed. Or at least go read. My goal is to finish "I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can" before I start work. :P Probably won't happen. Cuz... I have things to do tomorrow. Meh.

I'm totally freaked out about work too. I'm so nervous. Everyone who works there is like... I'm sure the youngest person is like mid 20's. And... they're all... average height to tall. :P I'm afraid they won't like me, that's all. But whatever... no, not whatever. ugh. Just.. be cute. ha. Oh god.

Oh. I think I'm going to try to come up with a storyboard to do a stop motion with the song by Styx entitled "Come Sail Away". My favouritest song in the world. :P Except... that probably won't happen. It's like... a 6 minute song. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ask Kevin to go and see how he acts, I hate people who are slow to respond to e-mails, it pisses me off!!

haha!

I think it's only annoying if you send 3 plus e-mails without having gotten a response as yet!!

Good Luck on your first day, i'm sure it will be great!

November 19, 2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker