Sunday, November 19, 2006

I have a headache.

And I'm nervous about tomorrow.

And why hasn't kevin emailed me back? I didn't send a second email, cuz I feared that would make me seem... I dunno. I just don't want to annoy him.

I should go to bed now, so I get up in time. And... get to work on time. Hm. Haven't had to worry about that in a while... getting to school, yeah, but that... didn't really matter that much I figured near the end. :P I was always late the last month of school.. Only like 5 minutes, but still. Not cool.

The house stinks of cabbage rolls. I can't stand the smell. It's absolutely disgusting.

Yes, I'm going to go read, and then go to sleep. Been a long day. heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

how was work??

November 20, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker