Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks for the good luck, guys!

I got it. I start on monday at 830, and I'm bindering and coiling! Yay! Hahahahah. I'm pleased.

I think it might just be part-time. But I don't care. It's not dealing with food. Hooray! :P

Oh. and kevin emailed me back this morning. He said he'd like to go to the movie. Awesome. :P Maybe I can drive this time... in the rav 4. Oooo. :P I don't know how long my car is going to take to get fixed. At least a week. Interesting. Umm... so yeah. I didn't tell him I had an interview though... actually I did when I emailed him back, cuz I was nervous. :P But he hasn't emailed back. I suggested wednesday for the movie. And yeah. That's it. Life is kinda good now. So excited I got that job. :P Should be somewhat interesting. I hope. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Hey congrats, is this the job at the printshop?

November 17, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeppers

November 18, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker