Monday, November 20, 2006

#250

Work was fine, I guess.

Long. And... fairly monotonous. I forgot half the people's names. Meh.

Not like I really need to know them yet.

I punched holes all day. I'm not joking. I sat there... and punched the holes with the machine using this foot pedal thing. Whatever. I didn't leave til 520. And the pages still weren't all done bein' punched. Ha. Ridiculous.

If they make me do that shit everyday, I'm sure I won't last 6 months. My poor fingers. My thumb is totally sore. Wah. :P

I have to go in again tomorrow at the same time. Blah... So we can only hope it won't be a full day of punching holes again. The boss apologized for making my first day so boring though.

Me alone with my thoughts is incredibly boring. Yeah. Usually I have distractions... like... computer. But not at work... Anyway.

Kevin... still hasn't emailed me. I think he might be dead. Which is really too bad, cuz apparently, he did get me a shirt for my bday. Awww. :P Maybe he's waiting for me to email him again? I don't know. But whatever.

At least it's fairly "easy" work... I'm exhausted though. Almost. I went to see Borat with Wesley cuz it's his bday. It was pretty great. :P If not disturbing at parts... one part.... yeah. Too much hairy naked fat man. Bleh. But still funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ok, I will definetly have to see that movie!!

Sorry to hear that th job was boring,w on't they let you listen to music?

I hope they are paying well!

November 20, 2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker