Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Um. It snowed last night, so... the 'job hunt' is being... delayed. Because snow makes me not want to do things. Ha.

Kevin emailed me back, and included his cell number, and was sure to inform me that he rarely uses it. Hahaha.

Um. So... no more going to school for katy. It's totally official. :(

I'd go there the rest of my life if I could... not that the school was that great, but I like my teacher, and the girl who's in the class that started after ours... she's funny. And talks a lot. And thinks I'm good company. :P She told me so yesterday. haha. But whatever. Now I can sleep in for like a month. Or more. oh god, I need a job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Call him, call him. Ask him out!!

Can't you take another class?

When school ends it is very sad!

Work is just , well work, lol.

November 08, 2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

haha. no.

I can... but so soon after would be... hmm. I dunno. Don't really have money for another class right now. that's probably a lie, but I wanna just relax, and try to find work... in my chosen field.

November 08, 2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker