Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kevbo... ha... and some links to pics and religion...?

:D... no that's too big of a smile... let's tone it down a little... :)... better, I guess. Still a little too happy, but it'll do.

Apparently, Kevin is not dead. Yay, I guess. Heh. :P Who'm I kidding? I'm glad. Cuz he's "supposed" to buy me a shirt... but like... not that I'm holding him to that or anything... or expecting it anytime soon if he did get it...

Anyway... he likes cats, I take it. Hehe. All these pictures are pretty funny, if you're bored and like pictures of cats in hilarious poses with hilarious captions... http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157745 and http://img.7chan.org/dog/res/114.html

Yeah.
I dunno. :P I think I do like people a lot more if they ignore me... heh. Which is unfortunate. But oh well. Not that I like him or anything. I mean I do... but not that much.

Ummmm. Oh. I have... 3 days left of official school... eep. But then I have til the 31st to finish my project. So... I should be okay... I hope.

Oh man. I think I may have offended one girl in my class today, not on purpose... but I was trying to fix up my one drawing of jesus and me eatin ketchup buns... but I don't think she read it exactly cuz I had zoomed up on it quite a bit, and she was like... did you do that katy? And I was like yeah... and she shook her head... and looked kinda mad. I felt so bad, so I closed it. And now I know that was not cool. Like, I don't have anything against religion, I do believe somewhat in God... but... I've never been to church or anything... went to bible camp once. That was... interesting... but yeah. I mean. I don't know. I guess I'm sort of insensitive when it comes to religious matters. Hmm. I'll be more conscious of that in the future, that's for sure. But like... no one in my class is very upfront about their beliefs... well... okay, that's not true. Maybe I'm just ignorant. that's not cool... I have to go to bed.

OH! I finished my lightwave project, and it's totally cool... at least... when you don't have the volume too high up. then it just sounds dumb. But.. yeah. I totally swanked it up, cuz it was the second last project. :P And I need something different-ish for my portfolio. And like... I had to prove to myself I could design something with the logo in the bottom left as opposed to the top left... yeah. I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker