Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh. Man. Ouch... except not really. :P

I was ya know, roamin' the internet, stalking things... and apparently... collin's profile now reads, sorry girls! taken... as of oct. 25, 2006.

Hm. Guess she must be special if he posts it like that. Or she's just crazy... whatever. At least now we know he's over me. Ha. Or maybe he's not. Maybe he's in absolute denial. Oh well. I really wanna just block and delete him... but meh. I should. Why do I need him on my list? Why? I have no ties with him any longer... hm. Katy, katy, katy. You're too nice. That's it. You hate his guts, yes, we know, but you can't just delete someone for not liking you... or can you? Hmm. Haha. Really. While I'm not exactly thrilled by this, because i mean we said we were going out like... I dunno how many different times, but he still logged on and never chaned his headline thing. But whatever. It was all a very sad joke when I went out with him. I was bored. And we barely went out. God, he's such a moron. I hope he found someone just like him. So they can go be weird and creepy and clingy together. Blah. :P

But really, I find this all just too hilarious. Haha.

Obviously she hasn't realized just how creepy and ... creeeeepy he is. And weird. And fucking annoying. Christ. I'm so jealous. :P Haha. Not of her, god no. But... of that I suppose. Perhaps next time I speak to Kevin I should just tell him I love him? No, that's the wrong approach, because I don't know if it's true. Haha. Oh man. Big losah ova here. Oh well. I will find someone one day. Maybe. Unless everyone annoys me like that... hm. Please remind me what a crazy ass collin is. please. :P Haha.



omg, omg! And! He changed his online name to... lmao! he's really in love... shit man, this is waaaaayyy too funny... "you_snooze_you_lose". What a douche, hey? Haha. Excuse me while I go ponder how this idiot can get a girlfriend, but I... the awesome Katy, cannot get a boyfriend. Oh well. The time will come... the time will come. I just need to move out, and then I'll have no fear. Hit on whoever. :P Mom's been crampin' my style... haha. And what was it, not 4 days ago he was sniffin' around my profile. The boy is a gatdang freakin hell moron. Who gets attached to people waaaaaay too fast. Yep. It's true. Ugh. No, I can't just let it go... it's too ridiculous. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

he has no-one, he is just trying to make you jealous!!

Guys like that are big game players, if he really had someone he LOVED, he would have cancelled his acct, not put up some stupid"message" and then keep changing it!

October 26, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Heh, I'm not sure. He doesn't even know I look at his profile. :P I don't think. Meh.

I'm not sure it's possible to cancel your free account on that site... hmm. Perhaps I should look into that... and stop making myself crazy. :P

October 26, 2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker