Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm off to Vancouver tomorrow morning, and I'm putting off packing... heh... hm.

An interesting evening, I guess. I dunno. I went over to Dave's ( not coffee dave...) and then we went over to Tony's where I saw some people I went to high school with, who don't really know me... but probably recognized me and were all wtf... but whatever. I petted the cat for like 20 minutes, while tony and dave played in the groove, which note to self, might be fun... but frustrating. It's like dance dance revolution. But better. And you use your fingers cuz it was on the computer. :P

Um. Then we went back to Dave's, and Lacey was there... she's cool. I like her. I only met her once before... I don't think she's even 19 yet. Gawd. Her bday's probably coming up sometime though. I should hope. Hm. Anyway. So yeah. Then I sat there watching tv for like an hour and a half, til I decided I could be packing and left. :P

Still haven't exactly started packing yet. Meh. Oh. I said that at the beginning. I had the tiniest bit to drink at Dave's. I'm talking like two sips of nasty stuff. Beh.

Apparently I only really need clothes for two days. Ha. Oh, the train. I'll smell so pretty. :P I need a shower. I'm so effing greasy. Ick. Sigh. My head hurts. Too much candy. :P And no, I didn't go trick-or-treating.

Anyway... talk to you Sunday! Byeeee. Unless the hotel has internet access, which it will. So yeah. Probably sooner than that. Ha. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh have fun, be safe!! ;0)

Enjoy!! Why are you going to vancouver?

November 01, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Gone to Vancouver for a vacation. :P Yeah...

November 02, 2006 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker