Friday, October 27, 2006

lmao. I was just sitting here, opened this up and i was gonna write about how sad I was... and then Kevin signs in to msn and I'm all eeee. Why? I don't know. I'm lonely, I guess.

Haha.

Yeah... plus I was being creepy this evening, all by myself driving around after I dropped off the due back movie. Hm. Yeah. You don't wanna know where I went. :P I think you might be able to take a guess... maybe not. Maybe you shouldn't. I was just being... dumb. And really way too creepy.

I just don't get why EVERYONE seems to have someone right now. It's weird. And I'm feelin really ... I dunno. I want that. I guess. Sort of.

I want someone I can cling to... not someone who will cling to me, however. :P

Which is why I like the boy who ignores me most of the time... or... at least doesn't email back. Hmm. Just shoot me. :P

Yep. And now I'm entertained cuz he's talkin' to me. About his ninja roommate which I'm finding quite amusing, actually. I think it'd be pretty neat to have a stealth-ish roomie. :P But I like my space. So maybe that would be the best ninja... I mean roommate haha... that totally wasn't a planned mistake. Cuz they're like... invisible. Whoa. Dude. Yep. Entertained and good. Good, good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ithnk it is because deep down you are semi-scaed of a real close relationship and so actual getting too close to someone, who kinda ignores u is safe and when they do talk to u it makes YOUR DAY!!

October 28, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. Probably. Hmm...

October 28, 2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker