Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ah, the infamous cube ball.

Haha. I just uploaded some drawings to my other blog, which I haven't done in months. Meh. But I read the post where I put up my userpic. Ha. Oh man. Best. Post. Ever. :P "the boy I'm apparently smitten with..." hahaha. Yeah. It's still almost not really true. But oh goodness... so young and naive. :P Hilarious. Anyway. that's about it. Oh no, I have to record sounds. Shit. I totally suck. Dude. This damn lightwave... it's super pissing me off, cuz everyone else's is better than mine. Bah. Okay, katy. Stop listening to Our lady peace, and record something rolling! right now! Gah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

u lurve him, u wanna marry him, have his babies, lol

and i mean Dean Cain!! ;-)

October 24, 2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha. THAT is so true. Sigh...

October 24, 2006 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker