Tuesday, November 07, 2006

At least two noteworthy things:

I gave Kevin my cell phone number. Whether he'll ever dial it, I have no idea. hahaha. I've known him for over a year and never once did I give him my number. this is a somewhat momentous occasion, but I really doubt he'll ever call. :P he's kind of shy... but like... really. I shouldn't be such a jerk. I should give him a serious chance. I'm trying to. Sort of. He has a great personality and he's so nice, and like... he's cute-ish. SO nice. And he once called me perfect. I remember that like it was yesterday... haha. :P But honestly, supposedly good lookin' people aren't always that great. I mean... that idiot was supposedly attractive... in the pictures. In person he wasn't that great... but like... what a dick. He still hasn't noticed I no longer have him on my list, I suppose. Maybe he doesn't even go on msn anymore, what with his new found love. Shoot me. If people like that can find happiness, there HAS to be someone out there for me. :P But I think he's slightly dilusional. Ha. And I, of course, am pessimistic. Whee. But seriously, an excerpt from his last email to me, cuz I thought it was nice... heh :P :I did watch the original Pirates... that day that CBC was showing it. It was
actually really good... not that I ever doubted you :)
I haven't seen the second one yet... looking forward to it now!


Why, exactly, are you looking forward to it? Hmm? Oh, I know. You like me. :P... or am I crazy?... haha. aw. Whatever.

A second. Another one of my fans have added me to msn. :P

I went into school again today... thinking if I went today, I wouldn't have to go tomorrow. But I still need to burn everything I've done onto a cd. Ugh. So I'll do that tomorrow.

I fixed up so the navigation on the ssc site so it's better... not perfect... the picture pages are still whack, but I don't care. I would if I was getting paid for it... but I'm not. I should care, cuz it's showing what I can do... hmm. Maybe I'll make it all better tomorrow.

Oh, I should have been watching the live daily show and colbert report special. Oh well, I'll catch it tomorry. No, it's probably on in like half an hour... we get things late up here... sweet. I don't have to get up in the "morning". :P Excellent.

Must start job hunt tomorrow. Seriously, Katy. Get on that. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker