Monday, October 30, 2006

Kevin emailed me back.

And I was like oh. Okay. Hmm. I dunno. I sent him like two messages last night, cuz I was so bored. :P And yeah.

He's proably wondering why I'm all of a sudden emailing him so much again. Probably wonders what I've been up to. Actually, he probably doesn't. But yeah.

I told him he was way too nice. And he answered that with "apparently in high school people thought I was being, like... unnaturally nice... I didn't find this out until a little while ago... I thought that I was just helping people... argh. Ah, well, such is life. And I like giving presents!" Cuz I told him he didn't have to buy me a present for my birthday. A shirt from thinkgeek. I think I posted about this a while ago. But yeah. But I also said that if he wants to get it for me, I wasn't gonna do much to stop him. :P

I feel so bad that he spends money on me though. I did buy him a book for his birthday though... er... well... I actually don't know when his birthday is... he's never told me... but uh... I know he's an aries... :P so april-ish.

But yeah. Today, at school, I just kept going onto hotmail seeing if he sent one back. :P I'm a big loser. Oh well.

I like the idea of having someone, but I don't think I actually... want someone. I dunno. I don't want someone who clings onto me. Didn't I already say this? I'm just repeating myself now. Blah.

I'm going to see 'Who Killed the Electric Car' tonight. Taking Mandy and Ian with me... cuz last night Mandy was like so what are you doing tomorrow, and I was like I'm probably gonna go see a movie at the broadway... and she was like oh, which one, so I told her, and she was like ooo, can i come? And I wa slike k. And she was like k, i'll bring ian too.

Because surprisingly, he didn't hang out with us last night, which was kind of nice. I think Mandy missed hanging out with just me. Heh. Maybe... meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh lala, get together with Kevin!!

hehe, give him a chance!!

I've never heard of that movie, was it good?

October 31, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Meh. I sorta want to, just so I can like... get him out of my system I guess. Ha. I've stopped talking to all the other people I've "gone out" with. Cuz I realized they were all stupid. except dave. But he was boring. :P

I'm not not giving him a chance... heh.

Yes, it was good. I love documentaries though.

October 31, 2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker